Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
This section contains original theoretical or theoretical-clinical contributions as well as recent articles, published in the chosen language for the first time.
This section is specifically dedicated to the deep analysis of Winnicottian concepts and texts or excerpts
This section is specifically dedicated to comments, discussions and deep analysis of articles recently published in this journal, including clinical contributions. Authors will be given the opportunity to take up the dialogue.
This section is specifically dedicated to clinical cases or vignettes which aim to focus on or exemplify some aspects of the Winnicottian clinical practice.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.